Friday, May 30, 2008

Movies

After about six months without a babysitter, we have found a new one (my husband's work was accepted in this exhibition, and he desperately wants us both to go to the opening reception next weekend, so it was time to go searching for a sitter again), and as a tryout, we're going to a movie tonight. So, do we go to this? Or this (scroll down)?

Oh reader, this blog post ends not in the usual way, with virtue. Yes, I chose the road more traveled, and I don't think it will make a bit of difference. I'll report back later.

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Oh go see Iron Man! It's guaranteed to make both happy!

Wendy said...

We did see Iron Man, and we were very very glad! It was fun, and RDJ was just great. He has these huge beautiful dark eyes and he uses them so well. I love how in the beginning he's mostly behind sunglasses but once he's captured, he doesn't wear them any more. Roger Ebert also liked it.