Tomorrow I go back to work, but I'm clinging on to summer with chewed-up fingernails. I haven't gotten anything DONE, I think to myself. Not true.
What I accomplished:
1. A week at Disney.
2. Two major birthday party events for the kids.
3. A week at a beach house.
4. An AACU proposal (rejected, but at least submitted).
5. An online course on how to teach online courses.
6. 10 days in the Pacific Northwest.
7. Painting and refurbishing the basement.
8. Taking on a power-hungry School Department.
What I didn't accomplish:
1. Writing a paper on CSL.
2. Painting my bedroom.
Why do I focus on the latter two???